Do I need a temporary fuel (IFTA) permit

Fuel permits are required when operating without a IFTA sticker outside of your base state and the truck has 3 axles or more and/or the truck is registered for more than 26,000 lbs. To order you fuel permit you can go to or give us a call at 888-963-0830.

Get Started Now
Subscribe to Our Newsletter