Many have a set-up process before you can get permits. Check below to see if you are traveling through any of these states.
1409 Coliseum Blvd.
Montgomery, AL 36130
- Needs Insurance Certificate made out to: AL DOT, Permits Office, 1409 Coliseum Blvd, Montgomery, AL, 36130
- Need Insurance company name
- Need IRP# and IFTA# if not registered in AZ.
- Insurance certificate needed for mobile homes only
- Needs insurance certificate made out to: AHTD Permit Section, P.O. Box 2779 Little Rock, AR 72203
- Needs Insurance Certificate made out to: Georgia Department of Public Safety, Attn: Oversize Permit Unit, P.O. Box 1456, Atlanta, GA 30371
- Need M-203 on file with state
- Copy of the CAB Card required when obtaining an overweight permit
- Insurance Certificate on an Acord Form made out to: Attention: Truck Permit Office Post Office Box 94042 Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9042 for overweight loads
- $10,000 bond on file required for superload permits
- Needs insurance certificate made out to: MDOT PO BOX 1850 Jackson, MS 39215
- Need 6 digit customer ID # which must be obtained by customer once insurance is filed.
- Must file New Hauler form for new customers.
Santa Fe, NM 87504
- Needs insurance certificate made out to: State of New Mexico Attn: Permit Department PO Box 1628 Santa Fe, NM 87504
- Need OS-32 form on file with Ohio. Must be filled out directly by the insurance agent and submitted directly by the agent with a cover page. It cannot pass through any third party hands.